This is my GF daughter’s favorite quick meal, especially combined with Al Fresco’s Sweet Apple chicken sausage* (which is labeled GF). Of course we call it:
1) Place a ¼ - ½ cup diced tomatoes in a bowl
2) Mix in 1 – 2 tblsp olive oil
3) (Microwave 20 seconds)
4) Stir in 1 cup pre-cooked GF pasta and 2 – 4 tblsp good parmesan
5) (Microwave another 20 seconds or to desired heat -- longer if pasta has been refrigerated)
6) Add salt/pepper and eat with a salad!
*(Optional Additions: pre-cooked and diced GF sausage, bacon, spinach, zucchini AND/OR sprinkle on toasted pine nuts, roasted garlic, chopped basil … be creative!)